USPS ANNOUNCES SUPPORT OF U.S. EXPORT INITIATIVE
The Postal Service is expanding its partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce to support the government’s newly established National Export Initiative (NEI).
Through its Global Business team, USPS will build on its alliance with the Commerce Department’s International Trade Administration to encourage and support small- and medium-sized businesses interested in establishing or expanding exports of their products to markets worldwide.
“Our global shipping services open the gateway to the globe for American exports,” said PMG Jack Potter. “We’re pleased to participate in the NEI to support economic growth here at home.”
On Feb. 4, Commerce Secretary Gary Locke announced a series of new proposals for the NEI and noted there was considerable room for growth.
“Today, fewer than 1 percent of America’s 30 million companies export — a percentage that is also significantly lower than all other developed countries,” said Locke. “And of all U.S. companies that do export, 58 percent export to only one country.”
The Postal Service is a leading provider of international delivery services, offering business mailers the ability to expand their markets to 191 countries.
If your business needs help with any shipping needs just visit us at USPS.com
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club