USPS ANNOUNCES SUPPORT OF U.S. EXPORT INITIATIVE
The Postal Service is expanding its partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce to support the government’s newly established National Export Initiative (NEI).
Through its Global Business team, USPS will build on its alliance with the Commerce Department’s International Trade Administration to encourage and support small- and medium-sized businesses interested in establishing or expanding exports of their products to markets worldwide.
“Our global shipping services open the gateway to the globe for American exports,” said PMG Jack Potter. “We’re pleased to participate in the NEI to support economic growth here at home.”
On Feb. 4, Commerce Secretary Gary Locke announced a series of new proposals for the NEI and noted there was considerable room for growth.
“Today, fewer than 1 percent of America’s 30 million companies export — a percentage that is also significantly lower than all other developed countries,” said Locke. “And of all U.S. companies that do export, 58 percent export to only one country.”
The Postal Service is a leading provider of international delivery services, offering business mailers the ability to expand their markets to 191 countries.
If your business needs help with any shipping needs just visit us at USPS.com
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date