Rocky Rococo opens its newest restaurant at Southridge Mall on Tuesday, March 16. The new restaurant brings the total number of Rocky Rococo’s to 40 for the Oconomowoc-based company.
The new Rocky Rococo employs 25 people. The restaurant will serve pizza by the slice and whole pies, as well as Build Your Own Pasta, Italian bread sticks and salads.
Since Rocky’s opened its first restaurant in Madison in 1974, the pizza and pasta franchise has kept to its family-owned secret recipes which include fresh dough made daily, hand-pattied Italian sausage, and a signature tangy pizza sauce topped with only Wisconsin cheeses. The company has also entered the retail arena with jars of the Rocky Rococo-pizza sauce available for purchase at Rocky Rococo restaurants and select local grocery stores
A few years after opening, Rocky ’s cornered the “pizza by the slice” market with the invention of a pizza container, which is uniquely designed for stacking, bagging, transporting and serving individual slices of pizza to schools and community events, while keeping their pizza fresh and hot.
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants