Rocky Rococo opens its newest restaurant at Southridge Mall on Tuesday, March 16. The new restaurant brings the total number of Rocky Rococo’s to 40 for the Oconomowoc-based company.
The new Rocky Rococo employs 25 people. The restaurant will serve pizza by the slice and whole pies, as well as Build Your Own Pasta, Italian bread sticks and salads.
Since Rocky’s opened its first restaurant in Madison in 1974, the pizza and pasta franchise has kept to its family-owned secret recipes which include fresh dough made daily, hand-pattied Italian sausage, and a signature tangy pizza sauce topped with only Wisconsin cheeses. The company has also entered the retail arena with jars of the Rocky Rococo-pizza sauce available for purchase at Rocky Rococo restaurants and select local grocery stores
A few years after opening, Rocky ’s cornered the “pizza by the slice” market with the invention of a pizza container, which is uniquely designed for stacking, bagging, transporting and serving individual slices of pizza to schools and community events, while keeping their pizza fresh and hot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair