Rocky Rococo opens its newest restaurant at Southridge Mall on Tuesday, March 16. The new restaurant brings the total number of Rocky Rococo’s to 40 for the Oconomowoc-based company.
The new Rocky Rococo employs 25 people. The restaurant will serve pizza by the slice and whole pies, as well as Build Your Own Pasta, Italian bread sticks and salads.
Since Rocky’s opened its first restaurant in Madison in 1974, the pizza and pasta franchise has kept to its family-owned secret recipes which include fresh dough made daily, hand-pattied Italian sausage, and a signature tangy pizza sauce topped with only Wisconsin cheeses. The company has also entered the retail arena with jars of the Rocky Rococo-pizza sauce available for purchase at Rocky Rococo restaurants and select local grocery stores
A few years after opening, Rocky ’s cornered the “pizza by the slice” market with the invention of a pizza container, which is uniquely designed for stacking, bagging, transporting and serving individual slices of pizza to schools and community events, while keeping their pizza fresh and hot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Fall 2014 Concert
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library