Rocky Rococo opens its newest restaurant at Southridge Mall on Tuesday, March 16. The new restaurant brings the total number of Rocky Rococo’s to 40 for the Oconomowoc-based company.
The new Rocky Rococo employs 25 people. The restaurant will serve pizza by the slice and whole pies, as well as Build Your Own Pasta, Italian bread sticks and salads.
Since Rocky’s opened its first restaurant in Madison in 1974, the pizza and pasta franchise has kept to its family-owned secret recipes which include fresh dough made daily, hand-pattied Italian sausage, and a signature tangy pizza sauce topped with only Wisconsin cheeses. The company has also entered the retail arena with jars of the Rocky Rococo-pizza sauce available for purchase at Rocky Rococo restaurants and select local grocery stores
A few years after opening, Rocky ’s cornered the “pizza by the slice” market with the invention of a pizza container, which is uniquely designed for stacking, bagging, transporting and serving individual slices of pizza to schools and community events, while keeping their pizza fresh and hot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Have fun while helping others!
- St. Alphonsus Students Participate in STEM Career Fair
- South Milwaukee High School Annual Track Casino Night
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!
- Order Your Honey Baked Easter Ham