The Friends of the Franklin Library will sponsor 4 computer classes to be held in the computer classroom at the library in April. Classes will be taught by "The Computer Guy" Joe Schoen.
Digital Camera Basics will be offered at two different times -- Saturday, April 17, or Tuesday, April 27. "Diginal Computer vs. Digital Camera -- How to Get Them to Work Together" will be offered on Tues. and Thurs., April 20 and 22nd, or Saturdays, april 24 and May 1.
"Social Networking for Adults" will introduce users to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and others. This will be offered on Saturday, April 10, and again on Tuesday, April 13.
Classes are just $5 per session but it is necessary to register in advance. Please stop at the library, or call, for specific times of each class.
All classes will be limited to 12 participants with a minimum enrollment of 8.
Schoen will be offering other classes in May, June, and July.
To receive his free newsletter listing all classes and other information, see www.thecomputerguy-joe.com, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jane Austen Comes Alive at Franklin Public Library
- 2nd Annual Craft & Vendor Fair
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- 12U Zone Takes Second in Waukegan Tournament
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award