The Milwaukee Hamilton Junior Wildcats are the newest addition to Wisconsin's All American Youth Football League (www.aayfl.org) and they are looking for 6th, 7th and 8th graders interested in playing organized, full contact, padded football.
On February 8th, the league voted to add the Hamilton team to its organization of football programs from over 40 communities in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Players signing up for the Hamilton Junior Wildcats will recieve excellent training and coaching and will play teams from such communities as West Allis, Greenfield, Whitnall and Franklin, among others.
There will be three Wildcat teams, one for each grade, 6 thru 8. Interested athletes who will be entering the 6th, 7th, and 8th Grades this fall and who live in the general vicinity of Milwaukee Hamilton High School should contact the team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- LUNCHEON/PRESENTATION IN FERCH'S NEWLY EXPANDED SPACE
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks