The Milwaukee Hamilton Junior Wildcats are the newest addition to Wisconsin's All American Youth Football League (www.aayfl.org) and they are looking for 6th, 7th and 8th graders interested in playing organized, full contact, padded football.
On February 8th, the league voted to add the Hamilton team to its organization of football programs from over 40 communities in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Players signing up for the Hamilton Junior Wildcats will recieve excellent training and coaching and will play teams from such communities as West Allis, Greenfield, Whitnall and Franklin, among others.
There will be three Wildcat teams, one for each grade, 6 thru 8. Interested athletes who will be entering the 6th, 7th, and 8th Grades this fall and who live in the general vicinity of Milwaukee Hamilton High School should contact the team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!