Books are meant to be read, but once you've done that, what do you do with them? How about a book swap?
Teens - bring your gently used teen/young adult-level books to the Greendale Public Library between June 1 and June 8 and exchange them for "book bucks". Book bucks can then be traded for new reads at the Book Swap on
Wednesday, June 9, 6-8 pm
(Greendale Public Library Community Room)
For additional information about the Teen Book Swap or any other summer activities at Greendale Public Library, call 414-423-2136, or visit the Library website at www.greendalepubliclibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season