Books are meant to be read, but once you've done that, what do you do with them? How about a book swap?
Teens - bring your gently used teen/young adult-level books to the Greendale Public Library between June 1 and June 8 and exchange them for "book bucks". Book bucks can then be traded for new reads at the Book Swap on
Wednesday, June 9, 6-8 pm
(Greendale Public Library Community Room)
For additional information about the Teen Book Swap or any other summer activities at Greendale Public Library, call 414-423-2136, or visit the Library website at www.greendalepubliclibrary.org.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band