For Immediate Release May 28, 2010
Join the Republican Endorsed Candidates in Greendale on June 4
The Republican Party of Milwaukee County is hosting an event for endorsed Republican Gubernatorial candidate Scott Walker at the Harmony Inn on Friday, June 4, 2010.
“We are excited to host this event on behalf of the next Governor of the State of Wisconsin”, said Karst, Chairman of the Republican Party of Milwaukee County.
The Republican Party of Milwaukee County has confirmed that Ron Johnson, endorsed Republican United States Senate candidate will be in attendance at the event.
“We are proud of both endorsed candidates and look forward to working with their campaigns in the future”, said Karst. Milwaukee County just hosted an historic Republican Party of Wisconsin State Convention event last weekend with 1700 delegates/alternates in attendance, and the momentum is continuing to build for the GOP and their candidates.
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Harmony Inn
5601 Broad Street, Greendale, Wisconsin
Cost: $30.00 per person, $60.00 per couple, $75.00 (Single with Photo of Scott)
Host: $125.00 (2 tickets & photo) $250.00 (4 tickets & photo)
$500 (8 tickets & photo)
All of the above tickets include light supper. Cash bar
Sign up on line at:
For Further Information call 414-727-1220
or visit the RPMC website at Milwaukee.wisgop.info
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season