Registration for the 29th Annual Village Days Softball Tournament has begun.
Village Days 29th Annual Men's Softball Tournament
Friday, August 13th - Sunday, August 15th
Community Center Park
6200 South 76th Street
$135.00 Team Entry Fee
The tournament will be limited to 32 teams. It will feature a Flight A-B-C format, with two games guaranteed. Flight A, B and C champion teams will receive cash awards. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. For further information contact the Greendale Park & Recreation Department at (414) 423-2790.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club