Registration for the 29th Annual Village Days Softball Tournament has begun.
Village Days 29th Annual Men's Softball Tournament
Friday, August 13th - Sunday, August 15th
Community Center Park
6200 South 76th Street
$135.00 Team Entry Fee
The tournament will be limited to 32 teams. It will feature a Flight A-B-C format, with two games guaranteed. Flight A, B and C champion teams will receive cash awards. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. For further information contact the Greendale Park & Recreation Department at (414) 423-2790.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair