Registration for the 29th Annual Village Days Softball Tournament has begun.
Village Days 29th Annual Men's Softball Tournament
Friday, August 13th - Sunday, August 15th
Community Center Park
6200 South 76th Street
$135.00 Team Entry Fee
The tournament will be limited to 32 teams. It will feature a Flight A-B-C format, with two games guaranteed. Flight A, B and C champion teams will receive cash awards. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. For further information contact the Greendale Park & Recreation Department at (414) 423-2790.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit