Registration for the 29th Annual Village Days Softball Tournament has begun.
Village Days 29th Annual Men's Softball Tournament
Friday, August 13th - Sunday, August 15th
Community Center Park
6200 South 76th Street
$135.00 Team Entry Fee
The tournament will be limited to 32 teams. It will feature a Flight A-B-C format, with two games guaranteed. Flight A, B and C champion teams will receive cash awards. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. For further information contact the Greendale Park & Recreation Department at (414) 423-2790.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"