Local resident Gary Prestidge who works for The Cruise Center in Mlwaukee will be one of the first travel industry professionals to preview Royal Caribbean's Oasis of The Seas, the world largest cruise ship on November 19th. Prestidge and his daughter, Taylor will set sail out of Fort Lauderdale for a one night cruise. The Oasis of the Seas is 50% larger then the largest cruise ship currently sailing and is 5-times larger then the Titanic. The ship is 225,000 gross tons and will be able to hold over 5,400 passengers. Prestidge can be reached at (414) 543-2628 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions concerning this ship.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- U.S. Cellular re-locates store in Greendale
- Sixth Graders Host Local Business Partners at Service-Learning Celebration
- Layton State Bank Host Community Shred-Fest
- SKY VBS at St. Luke's
- Local Business Donates to 23 Food Pantries Across Wisconsin
- MacDowell Club's Newest Members
- Statement of Greendale Village President John Hermes
- Franklin Force U14 Girls Triumphant in New Berlin
- Greendale Community Theatre Presents: DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS
- Chamber Celebrates 10th Anniversary