Cantare Chorale, Milwaukee's premiere south-side community choir, will perform its 30th annual holiday concert on Dec. 12 at the South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center.
The concert will be the choir's first performance under new director Lani M. Knutson. Cantare Chorale is a 50-person mixed gender vocal group made up of singers of all ages who perform a variety of secular and sacred music.
The Dec. 12 concert begins at 7 p.m., and tickets can be purchased at the door, 901 15th Ave., South Milwaukee, $10 for seniors and $8 for students.
Advance tickets purchased through www.southmilwaukeepac.org or www.cantarechorale.org are $8 for seniors and $6 for students.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- U.S. Cellular re-locates store in Greendale
- Sixth Graders Host Local Business Partners at Service-Learning Celebration
- Layton State Bank Host Community Shred-Fest
- SKY VBS at St. Luke's
- Local Business Donates to 23 Food Pantries Across Wisconsin
- MacDowell Club's Newest Members
- Statement of Greendale Village President John Hermes
- Franklin Force U14 Girls Triumphant in New Berlin
- Greendale Community Theatre Presents: DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS
- Chamber Celebrates 10th Anniversary