Megan Luebke, a chemistry major, completed the graduation requirements and received her diploma on May 9, 2010, from Carroll University. Megan is a 2006 graduate of Greendale Senior High School and daughter of James Luebke of Greendale.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 45 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Special Olympics Raising Funds Through Polar Plunge
- Greendale School Board Academy Date Set
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Greendale graduates
- Greendale's Canterbury School Supports Kids With Cancer
- Greendale Students Get Ready for Summer Reading
- Explore Arts, Culture, and Diversity at TADA Festival
- High School Group Helps Middle Schoolers Break Out of Their Shells
- Greendale Students Compete, Win At Regional History Day Event
- Greendale’s Canterbury School Wins Its Second Radio Disney Dance Party
- Local student graduates from Carroll University