Greendale students have planned a Benefit Concert for Haiti on Friday, February 12 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the Greendale High School Auditorium, 6801 Southway.
Performers will include Greendale students of all ages and a special performance by Linda Raymond Siegel, a professional percussionist from the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra.
Tickets are $2.00 and greater donations are encouraged. A bake sale will also be held in conjunction with the concert.
The people of Haiti need your help, and this is the perfect opportunity to contribute to solving their problems. We would appreciate your attendance and support to make this a successful event.
-By Mark Fuller, GMS 8th grade student
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Special Olympics Raising Funds Through Polar Plunge
- Greendale School Board Academy Date Set
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Greendale graduates
- Greendale's Canterbury School Supports Kids With Cancer
- Greendale Students Get Ready for Summer Reading
- Explore Arts, Culture, and Diversity at TADA Festival
- High School Group Helps Middle Schoolers Break Out of Their Shells
- Greendale Students Compete, Win At Regional History Day Event
- Greendale’s Canterbury School Wins Its Second Radio Disney Dance Party
- Local student graduates from Carroll University